The Learning Center Policies
Computer Use Policy
The Learning Center is located in Building 14, Room 1427B.
Student Activity in The Learning Center:
- The Learning Center is NOT an open computer lab. Please do not bring thumb drives to TLC for the purpose of printing assignments before class.
- Students must present an RCC Student ID when checking out computers. No exceptions.
- Computers in The Learning Center are for writing assignments only and are to be used in the company of a tutor.
- Priority of computers is given first to faculty who schedule tutoring sessions with students in TLC.
- Students must supply their own paper if they plan to print any work.
- All work in the lab should be school related. Computers are NOT to be used for social networking, including Facebook and MySpace or for entertainment, including gaming or YouTube.
All students are expected to abide by the Code of Student Conduct described in the RCC Student Handbook. The following rules will be observed in the computer lab:
- NO FOOD OR DRINK allowed in the lab.
- Computers in The Learning Center may not be used for commercial purposes.
- Failure to follow these rules may result in the loss of TLC privileges.
- All of the statements in the Code of Student Conduct apply in TLC.