The Radiography Program adheres to the general admission requirements as set forth by Robeson Community College (See RCC Catalog and Student Handbook) and specific Radiography selection requirements. Radiography Program admission applications must be submitted in January, in order to be considered for admission the next academic year. Applicants completing all requirements for the Radiography Program after the application deadline may resubmit their applications/packet for admission following the subsequent year. Students will be responsible for being in compliance with any changes that occur in the admissions process for the next enrollment cycle. Interested applicants should contact:The Office of Admissions
Robeson Community College
PO Box 1420
Lumberton, NC 28359
(910) 272-3342 or Admissions
Admission into the Radiography Program is competitive and only qualified applicants will be considered and granted provisional admission to the program. Consequently, a student who meets all requirements may not be accepted into the program due to limited student capacity.
Applicants requesting enrollment into the Radiography Program must:
- Complete all RCC admission, placement testing, and course requirements.
- Complete the selected Test of Essential Skills – TEAS with competitive scores as indicated on the “admission ranking” packet.
- Complete the Health Science/Radiography Admission Ranking packet by the specific deadline. Packets may be obtained from Student/Counseling & Career Services.
- Students must have a 2.8 GP or higher to be considered for admission.
- A minimum grade of “C” is required in all general education courses that are part of the Radiography curriculum.
- Only college credit earned in the past ten years will be considered and only science and math courses earned in the past five years.
- All students who are accepted into the Radiography program are required to attend program orientation. If a student fails to attend program orientation, the student’s acceptance may be withdrawn.