Associate in Applied Science Degree
According to the Bureau of Labor and Statistics:
- Registered nurses constitute the largest health care occupation, with 2.5 million jobs.
- About 59 percent of jobs are in hospitals.
- Three three major educational paths to registered nursing are an associate degree, a bachelor’s degree, and/or a diploma from an approved nursing program.
- The Registered Nurse is projected to generate about 711,900 new jobs over the 2010-20 period, one of the largest numbers among all occupations.
- Overall job opportunities are expected to be excellent, by may vary by employment setting.
…Let us help get you on the road to becoming a:
- Hospital Staff RN
- Critical Care Nurse
- Home Health or Hospice Nurse
- Nurse Educator
- Post-Anesthesia Care Nurse
- Trauma Nurse
- Advanced Practice Nurse (i.e. Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Midwife, Nurse Anesthetist etc.)
National median average salary $64,690/year.
Source: US Department of Labor