Robeson Community CollegeWelcome to Lumberton, North Carolina sign


Effective July 22, 2011 a $5 fee for all transcripts, official or unofficial was implemented.  All RCC transcripts now issue from the Records Office in Building 13.  This includes curriculum (college), adult high school and continuing education.

RCC does not process requests for GED transcripts.  You can request a copy of your GED transcript at no charge by completing the form at the following link and mailing it to the North Carolina GED Office:  General Educational Development Test Completers.

Current and former college students (attending within the last three semesters) can print a free unofficial transcript by logging into WebAdvisor and clicking on My Transcript.

Students needing transcript(s) from Robeson Community College can pick up request forms in the Records and Registration Office in the Fred G. Williams Student Center (Building 13).  Transcript request forms will also be available in the Business Office. A printable on-line form is linked at the bottom of this page.  Completed forms must be delivered, with payment, to the Cashier in the Business Services Office (Building 2). Transcripts are normally issued from the Records Office (Building 13) every business day except during registration, drop/add and graduation.

Due  to the high volume of transcript requests, we do not offer same day service.  We strive for next business day service, with availability beginning about 1 p.m.   However, we reserve the right to produce a transcript within 3 to 5 business days after receipt of paid request.  No transcripts will be issued to students with outstanding obligations to the college.

Official transcripts will be mailed directly to the person or organization named on the transcript request form.  Official copies are not ordinarily issued to the student and must be specifically requested.

Robeson Community College is not responsible for transcripts that are not mailed directly to the person or organization named on the transcript request form. A picture I.D. is required to pick up transcripts in the Records and Registration Office. Robeson Community College does not fax transcripts.

Current students wanting transcripts that reflect final grades that have not yet posted and/or earned degrees should check the appropriate options on the attached application.

Are you applying to attend RCC and need to have a transcript SENT FROM your high school or previously attended college TO RCC?  If so, you need the short form found on the Admissions website.

Printable transcript request form.