COLLEGE MISSION STATEMENT
Robeson Community College is an open door, comprehensive, public community college committed to promoting lifelong learning opportunities to the diverse population of Robeson County and the surrounding region by offering associate degrees, diplomas, and certificates. As a member of the North Carolina Community College System, Robeson Community College values excellence in teaching and learning. Offering affordable, accessible, and quality academic and student support programs, Robeson Community College accomplishes its mission through:
- Transfer programs that prepare students for admission to four-year institutions in pursuit of a baccalaureate degree.
- Workforce programs that prepare students for employment in a career and assist in the development of a skilled regional workforce.
- Pre-College courses that develop academic skills for students in preparation for their selected course of study.
- College and career readiness programs that advance literacy and life management skills.
- Adult and continuing education programs and services that foster personal, professional, and economic development.
- Academic and student support services designed to assist students in achieving their education goals and career objectives.
- Community outreach activities that contribute to the region’s social, economic, and public service opportunities.