Services provided by CANASA:
• Provide one-on-one subject matter tutoring; provide access to research-based interactive online tutoring program with high success rate in mathematics and other academic areas; provide access to laptop computers and Internet access to insure completion of assignments dependent upon technology; provide study area for individual students or small groups and provide academic workshops and seminars.
• Administer financial aid resources to students efficiently.
• Provide needed academic support the learning center on campus, accessibility to academic tools and learning assistance.
• Provide personal and career support through development of a resource center.
• Attendance of local conferences and events supportive of Native American culture and academic performance.
• An Early Alert system for intervention with students struggling academically to insure support for retention and graduation
• Career shadowing and career counseling to assist students with job opportunities.
• Placement services to insure greatest potential of adequate employment upon program completion.