Severe Weather Procedure
In case of a tornado or hurricane:
1. The campus siren will sound continuously for three  minutes.
2. The Campus Safety Committee has designated two individuals in each building to serve as Senior Building Coordinators; they are responsible for emergency evacuations or movement to a secure area within the building.
3. Instructions will be given over the campus PA system.
In case of a tornado or hurricane in the evening hours:
1. The assistant vice president for evening programs will receive calls concerning severe weather.
2. The administrator will activate the campus siren continuously for three  minutes.
3. He will also be responsible for contacting personnel in the administration building, continuing education area, curriculum administration area, welding shop, and auditorium.